Re: double label for dendritic cells and MVE virus antigen

Kevin G Waddick (waddi002@maroon.tc.umn.edu)
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 17:34:41 -0500 (CDT)

I guess that I wasn't thinking as clearly as I should have been. The
anti-CD83 MoAb we use is against the human antigen; I don't know if
Coulter/Immunotech (from which we got it) has a murine version, or if the
antibody cross-reacts.

Kevin G. Waddick, Ph.D.
Staff Scientist
Hughes Institute